Support BENNY GREB's new DVD...

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
I received this message from Benny Greb' management and i'm happy to support:

Dear Drummerworld Forum,

Benny Greb, one of the most popular German Jazz-Drummers has just started a Indiegogo campaign for his new Drum DVD „The art and Science of GROOVE“.

We would really appreciate it, if you could have a look at his Indiegogo campaign under:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bennygreb/x/8068644

You can find his YouTube promotion video under:

http://youtu.be/8nDObAoK7eI

Please spread the word about his campaign and share these links on your homepage, in your magazines whereever you can.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Till Kraus

----

Bernhard

Bernhard, this is indeed exciting, & I hope many contribute. As a producer of simplistic videos, the production cost seems high to me, but I expect production values will be very high too. I hope Meinl & Sonor are putting up a chunk of change on this, as it's a superb vehicle by default for them too.

Good luck Benny!

Just pledged some money! It's cool how you can essentially pre-order it to help make it. Definitely wish I had a few more Euros to throw around so I could buy his kit.

-Jonathan

I just searched for a thread like this before starting a new one.

Yeah, please support Benny's project!! I'm sure it'll be worth it, and I think Benny's a hard
working guy with lots of great insight and also the abilities to communicate them in great
and creative ways! So I think it would be incredibly sad if the project failed!

I myself pledged to, I think on the first day the campagn came out even :).

I love that he's not going through Hudson/DCI.

GO Benny!

So the $100K+ will prob be well spent, and you don't want to fall $hort with the beg.

Guessing its not going to be the same ol' 20th century drum instruction consciousness.

With the exchange rate, thats ~$110k (US) they need to make this DVD. That does seem like a lot of money, but I dont know what they are planning for the DVD.

Well it is much more expensive to do anything in the UK. With these things in general its best not to think of overall cost - just whether the entry fee is right for you. And for 15 Euros you get a digital download of the movie. Probably about what it would sell for anyway ...

Seems like an interesting project, I'll chip in!

Yeah that's awesome!! Really looking forward to the DVD!!

What's interesting to notice to me is the actually very low number of supporters.
So I think all the people in those endorsement threads who think manufacturers like
Sonor or Meinl should give them really nice deals, support them with free stuff, even
pay them anything, etc: This is actually a really, really small market!!

Back