Giving away my first kit.

drummergirlgina

I am giving away my first drum kit.
I have decided that since I am with Pearl, I'm going to replace my first kit with a small Be-Bop style kit for taking out and doing some clinics.

What I want to do is select someone that is in need of a drum kit. During the month of November I'm going to ask people 8-18 years old, that are in need of a kit, to write me either by email or regular mail and tell me their story. Maybe like they have been playing on buckets and it's their dream to have a real kit? Or, they could never afford a real kit? Then I will select someone to give my kit to. My dad said it may cost a lot to ship it even if we only do this in the U.S. Hopefully we can raise some money for the shipping?

It's not in perfect condition as the wrap has a few bubbles now. But, I think someone will enjoy it. It's a Tama Swingstar with a 22" kick, 14" snare, 12" Tom, 13" Tom and 16" Floor Tom. I am including the cymbal stands and Hi-Hat Stand and it will include all new heads on it! Rich Sticks Custom Drumsticks will throw in 6 pair of my signature drum sticks as well!

Anyone that has any ideas on this, I am open to hearing them? It's best to contact me on my FB page or Reverbnation.
Watch this space for more details to come!
Blessings!
"G"
#pearl #soultone #remo #richsticks #audix #lento #KellySHU #alienears #roundrockdrums #drummergirlgina #hitemlikeyoulive!

That's really kind of you. Big respect.

I know I would struggle to give away my first kit due to the sentiment but hats off to you. Always good to see some kindness in the world.

Back