Soundgarden Reunion!!

smacks11

Any else psyched to hear their getting back together?

Huge fan of Matt Cameron happy to hear he's going back to the band he was meant to in.

Is it just for a tour, side project....did Matt leave PJ?

This has been known for a week, you're a little late. It's about time, and I can only guess this is happening now because Chris Cornell's solo career is going downhill fast.

This has been known for a week, you're a little late. It's about time, and I can only guess this is happening now because Chris Cornell's solo career is going downhill fast.

Audioslave wasn't having much success, either. Soundgarden was Cornell's only project that was getting better and better from album to album, IMO. Audioslave and his solo albums got worse as they went along. If only Temple of the Dog would reunite, but I know that they won't...

This is exciting, I loved them! I just started listening to them again after a while lately, coincidentally. Audioslave was alright and all, and I did like Cornell's first solo album, but his last two... especially Scream was just - ugh! I hope to see them.

exciting news i love matt Cameron that guy is a machine, hope they come close to me, thats a must see.

Popping "Superunknown" into my tape deck was literally the moment I decided I wanted to play drums in a band, whatever I had to do. I just hope Cornell can hold down his end of the deal. He doesn't have to wail like it's '86, but if they have to drop the key of every song like he's Ozzy, I'm going to crack up...

Audioslave wasn't having much success, either. Soundgarden was Cornell's only project that was getting better and better from album to album, IMO. Audioslave and his solo albums got worse as they went along. If only Temple of the Dog would reunite, but I know that they won't...

Temple was amazing. That album was amazing. Excellent songs and well recorded. Best stuff Cornell was involved in.

Back