did you saw the new Garrahand instrument?

federicoparra

Hi, i´m Federico Parra, and i want to share with you and show you the instrument
we invented here in Argentina.

It is a new kind of electroacoustic instrument designed for drummers, with a sound you never heard of, a special microphone that don´t make feedback and only takes the sound of the instrument.
This unique instrument is retunable, you can change all it´s scale to another, in minutes.
It can be used attached to a drumset with it´s easy Cymbal Holder system (included).
It comes with a professional bag and ships fast. Please, check out this pictures, and more information about it on our site, www.garrahand.com.ar!!

THANKS a lot for reading and hope you find this instrument unique and beautifull as we do!

rezotiki2.jpg

rezotiki1.jpg

rezo5.jpg

rezo1.jpg

rezo2.jpg

1.jpg

Federico Parra
Garrahand Director

Cool... They sound kinda like hung drums... Also, I have that same Istanbul ride. I can't imagine you get much of a sound out of it with your hands. I absolutely wail on it with sticks and it barely makes a sound. Cool though, I've never seen anyone else with one before. I hope you hang out at the forum and don't just post once and jet like other salesmen...

Peace!

~G

Back