A Werewolf Playing a 1969 Ludwig Blue Oyster Pearl

Great pic! I bet you got a few double takes :)

I couldn't see well enough to notice. I did hear a few kids saying "Hi werewolf!", so that was cool.

I like that you took the time to co-ordinate the colour of your cymbal felts with the colour of your fur.

Ah, the Werewolf of Portsmouth !

Cool look, great set of drums, love the pared down look.

Thanks. I used to bring a second crash but just didn't need it. I'd lose the splash too but I was dumb enough to record a song where it really stands out, so when we play it live I need it.

And thanks to everyone for the compliments! I am the 2nd owner of this kit. The bass drum hoop is missing paint here and there and the FT is more green than blue, but I love them and they seem to sound better every time I play them! Sometimes I think I need a C&C or some type of modern retro kit, then I play these again and realize I have exactly what I like already.

I like that you took the time to co-ordinate the colour of your cymbal felts with the colour of your fur.

Ha. Those Cympads are what happens when I visit my local drum shop with only a $10 on me. I didn't even use the top felts before them. Now the site claims each color gives its own amount of dampening or openness or whatever. Truth be told, I just like orange stuff!

Back