South Indian percussion

And how. This guy cows me. Things like that impress the pants off me. It makes me realize just how musically uneducated I am. Who needs a drumset with this guy? The 32nd notes...wowee.

And what is the deal with the Fibonacci sequence? I mean it's brilliant, but where does that come from? I've never seen a connection in music to the fibonacci sequence. I have to wonder if this is this guys own doing or if they teach this stuff in India.

And how. This guy cows me. Things like that impress the pants off me. It makes me realize just how musically uneducated I am. Who needs a drumset with this guy? The 32nd notes...wowee.

And what is the deal with the Fibonacci sequence? I mean it's brilliant, but where does that come from? I've never seen a connection in music to the fibonacci sequence. I have to wonder if this is this guys own doing or if they teach this stuff in India.

Some composers appear to have used the Fibonacci sequence in their music, but it’s a lot more common in architecture. As far as I know, he’s just having fun, I don’t think Fibonacci is taught as part of that musical tradition.

Its amazing how an advanced mathematical concept ( I guess, right) could be applied to create music that is interesting, enthralling, and something that I really enjoy listening to. Thats pretty awesome.

As mind-blowingly brilliant as that was (especially the 32nd notes), I would love to hear it applied to a drum set or a set of tabla drums. Anyone here up to it?

Back