This a thread that proably hasn't been done before.

Im gonna make a wish - money.
I don't wanna haul stuff around if i want refund or anything. Rather just buy myself, and skip the hazzle.

Wishlists!....

I have a Musician's Friend and Amazon wishlist of pretty much all music and drumming stuff. My wife sends them to the fam around birthday and Christmas time. It helps evade the junk gifts. Nobody wants to give a junk gift either, so it helps both parties.

Drumming related: I would love some bags for my kit and a new reso head for my kick. My girlfriend's dad wants new heads for his kits.

Non-drumming: I want a couple new pairs of jeans and two shirts that belonged to my grandpa taken in. Also a few home essentials for the apartment.

I don't know what the hell I'm gonna get my girlfriend. I'd love to be able her a used tube or french horn but I don't think funds will allow it this year. Anyone here know brass instruments and wanna help me find a gift for my better half?

Underwear? Save your dough.

I bought myself a splash and some other drum stuff. Getting the wife whatever she wants cuz she will buy it if I dont and hoping for some homemade stuff from my kids who are 4 and 7 (they make and decorate coffee mugs at school that get fired in the kiln and I love to have my coffee in them every morning- thats the real stuff of christmas-doesnt cost a thing).

I'm hoping to receive a DW Performance Series kit by Christmas.

Every body Pauses and stares at me
My drum stands are bare as you can see
I don't know just who to blame for this catastrophe!
But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as it can be!

All I want for Christmas
is my twelve inch tom,
my big floor tom,
how can I stay calm!

Gee, if I could only
have my two down kit,
then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I have paid,
"Cali workers have too many lunch breaks!"
Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
if I could only FLAMTAP (WHAP, WHAP)

All I want for Christmas
is my nice shell pack,
high priced shell pack,
for my empty rack.

Gee, if I could only
have my maple toys,
then I could wish you
"DRUM SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I want a Gibraltar 8606 flat base stand, so I finally can mount my rack tom. Hate the Renowns suspension system. May be wishing for some new heads, but I'll probably ask for money to save up for the DW Jazz.

Cymbals will be coming in a week or two. So, that's the best thing "for" christmas.
Meinl Byzance Extra Dry 14" Hi-Hat, Extra Dry 18" Thin Crash and 20" Extra Thin Hammered Crash. Yay!

Also, it's my birthday two days before christmas. Even better. I'll be a millionaire until new year. Lots of love!

for christmas i will give myself a paiste twenty 18" custom collection full crash & 602se hh (new) , also a sonyericsson xperia ray. and som neve-preamp.

Wow I didn't expect so many replies! I'm hoping that I get enough Christmas money to allow me to buy a pair of 15" Dream Bliss Hats or an 18" Zildjian A Medium-Thin (Used of course. Used stuff is great.). I'm pumped for my Armand though! It's been sitting under my parent's bed since October :( Only 22 more days!!

I wait for this thread every year to see what the dreamers are after. Love it. BUt yeah, where is the giving???

Bought myself some K/Z hats 13" off ebay. Like new condition just $162.50 and free shipping!

Currently searching for a 16" K Custom Session crash as well, however it's much harder to find.

I'm getting my girlfriend a Nerf gun :) Probably the Recon seeing as it has so many available attachments, it's relatively cheap, and it's a pretty easily modifiable gun (Air chamber).

I can just hear her squealing with excitement as we speak. If there's one way to a girl's heart, it's the Recon Nerf gun. She's lucky to have you Mitch. :)

I don't think that I'm getting much, maybe some sticks as well as the typical socks and underwear.

As for what I'm giving? I have no clue.

Last year I did really well on shopping for christmas. I pretty much perfectly nailed the interests of my family with all of their gifts, but this year, I have no clue. This is gonna be a tough one.

You guys..Christmas is about GIVING. What are you going to GIVE this season?

Hell yeah, I'm so with you on that !!!!!

Sooooo I'm going to give myself .......... Only kidding :)

The Mrs has wanted a cockoo clock for absolutely years, we were in Germany last weekend so I crept off with the kids and ordered one to be delivered so I didn't have to carry it home and it was a suprise.
I paid for it out of an account we never use so she wouldn't see the transaction but the other day she offered to pay my visa bill for me and said ooohhh there's money in this account shall I transfer it from there ???
I'm sure she must have seen the payment out of the account and I'm gutted as I so wanted it to be a suprise !!!!!!!

hoping for some homemade stuff from my kids who are 4 and 7 (they make and decorate coffee mugs at school that get fired in the kiln and I love to have my coffee in them every morning- thats the real stuff of christmas-doesnt cost a thing).

That's the best stuff you can get !!!!!!! Priceless

Back