Me and Peter Erskine

tr3v0r

Hey fellow drummers!

Today I was competing in the annual Berkly Jazz Festival ( I'm the drummer for the EHS jazz band) and they had a drum clinic...with my favorite drummer, Peter Erskine! I was in the front row, so he asked me to help him set up his cymbals! After the show, he gave me the drumsticks he was using (his own signature ones), and he autographed them! I got a picture with him, and he gave me a Zildjian Hat!

P.S - Sorry for the shitty picture, as it was taken from my cell phone.

Attachments

• Pic0313001.jpg
    Pic0313001.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 311
I took the occasional drum lesson from Peter back in the late '70s when he was living in LA. He was a heckuva nice guy. How great that you got to go to a workshop with your favorite drummer... and then meet him!

maybe trevor was totally dumbstruck by all the great things that had befallen him?

I know, I was just trying (but apparently failing) to make a light joke. If it were me in the photo, you'd probably see a little bit of drool coming out of the corner of my mouth...

Nice shot for the ages! I'm 5'11" and when I met Peter backstage at a Maynard Fergusson concert in Tokyo way back, I remember his being just as tall as I am, if not taller. Momma must have fed you real good!

Nice shot for the ages! I'm 5'11" and when I met Peter backstage at a Maynard Fergusson concert in Tokyo way back, I remember his being just as tall as I am, if not taller. Momma must have fed you real good!

yea lmao, im 15, and 6'3", taller then everyone in my family

Back