Best Hardware Pack for Under $300?

Yamaha all the way. The 700 series. $324.99 spend the extra $25 bucks. It's worth it. I got rid of my Gibraltar hardware. I gor rid of my Pearl hardware. I got rid of my Tama hardware. I got rid of my DW hardware. I got rid of my Remo hardware. Yamaha....I'll take it to my grave.

100% agree with you...IMO nothing is as good as Yamaha hardware....:)

Looking for a quality hardware pack to accompany my Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz. I would like something with the following included: a snare drum stand, hi-hat stand, bass drum pedal, straight cymbal stand, and boom cymbal stand. Thanks!

I like the Gibraltar 5600PK, as well as PDP's 800/900 series hardware packs...

I noticed that you asked about the PDP hardware too and no one has yet to comment, just Gibraltar and Sound Percussion mostly. I'm not a fan of PDP's drums but I do like their hardware...assuming they make it as good as they did in the early 2000's and I'm sure they do since their line has expanded over the years. I have a PDP thrown, 2 convertible boom stands, and a snare stand all double braced. I have used all of them since I bought my kit and stuff back in '03. No problems whatsoever. I highly recommend them because of the price and the fact they are durable.

If there's anything more durable, easy to use and as solid as YAMAHA hardware out there, I haven't seen it yet. Do spend the extra, nothing in the $300 range comes close.

700 Pre pack includes (2) CS755 Boom Cymbal Stands and one each of the HS740A Hi-Hat Stand, SS740A Snare Drum Stand, and FP7210A Bass Drum Pedal. $324.95

Last edited:
Back