Counting my blessings

Drumlove65

To all of us who have been inspired to play the most primal of instruments I want to express my deepest gratitude for this website, these forums for discussion, the vids all give me hope to dream that when I've become physically capable of achieving the drumming skills I had as a teenager I will post a vd of my own on this site, youtube. I eat drink and think drums all day and dream at night of playing.

To all of us who have been inspired to play the most primal of instruments I want to express my deepest gratitude for this website, these forums for discussion, the vids all give me hope to dream that when I've become physically capable of achieving the drumming skills I had as a teenager I will post a vd of my own on this site, youtube. I eat drink and think drums all day and dream at night of playing.

This website IS a lifesaver for drum addicts everywhere. I've learned so much stuff here.

When I run into a fellow drummer brother and talk drums, if they don't know about DW, chances are they are about 50 times as uninformed as the regular users here...even about easy stuff like gear! I brought out a Black Beauty to a jam we were hosting years ago, and I told one of the drummers that he will get to play on a Black Beauty tonight. He didn't know what I was referring to. Not that it makes him lesser than, it's just kind of a shock when I'm used to everyone here recognizing it just by the initials BB.

It's great because I can't talk about this stuff to anyone else because no one but drummers can understand how it feels to be a drummer. So I'm grateful too, I have an outlet for all my stupid drummer crap. Plus the people here are Aces. From what I've heard about photography and audio forums, this place is like an oasis of civilization amidst a world gone mad lol.

This website IS a lifesaver for drum addicts everywhere. I've learned so much stuff here.

When I run into a fellow drummer brother and talk drums, if they don't know about DW, chances are they are about 50 times as uninformed as the regular users here...even about easy stuff like gear! I brought out a Black Beauty to a jam we were hosting years ago, and I told one of the drummers that he will get to play on a Black Beauty tonight. He didn't know what I was referring to. Not that it makes him lesser than, it's just kind of a shock when I'm used to everyone here recognizing it just by the initials BB.

It's great because I can't talk about this stuff to anyone else because no one but drummers can understand how it feels to be a drummer. So I'm grateful too, I have an outlet for all my stupid drummer crap. Plus the people here are Aces. From what I've heard about photography and audio forums, this place is like an oasis of civilization amidst a world gone mad lol.

Because of this website I am alcohol and caffeine free and I feel that being this free allows me to get my mind as well as my body in shape to embark on my journey.

Larry's got it right, this place is awesome!

I wish I knew more drummers in real life, because I can never actually talk gear with anybody else. Well, my girlfriend makes a surprising amount of effort when it comes to understanding the nuances about this instrument, but alas, I digress.

Good luck to you on your journey, but I'll be damned if this place isn't partially responsible for more than a few purchases, haha!

Back