Metal Band in need of Drum Advice

Troll...yes,but not so brilliant.I wouldn't follow this guy through the door way into his own home.Sorry boy,you'd be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle.:)

Steve B

We have a huge show coming up at the Skintany on the CINCO DE MAYO (the most METAL day of the year!) and we would invite you to attend. It will be rocking. We even have this band 5 Finger Death Punch opening for us.

Oh ya baby! ...Cinco de Mayo is SO the most metal day of the year. Metal is totally entrenched in Latin American history.

I was thinking only a One Finger Death Punch could open for you.
I am guessing you are a Folk Metal band, you know the one with trolls

A very entertaining thread indeed. please leave open.

Wow I am impressed. What a brilliant job you drummer folk have done at finding my talkbass account and my youtube channels. I guess the joke's on me because I didn't think anyone from Talkbass would have a drummer forum account. And to answer all of your questioquestionsns yes my drummer did put me up to this. Also I am not really an ass hole in real life at least i hope.

Wow I am impressed. What a brilliant job you drummer folk have done at finding my talkbass account and my youtube channels. I guess the joke's on me because I didn't think anyone from Talkbass would have a drummer forum account. And to answer all of your questioquestionsns yes my drummer did put me up to this. Also I am not really an ass hole in real life at least i hope.

Yeah it is kind of weird how drummers can be smart like other musicians..... LOL

DUDE!!

WHOOOOOoooooo....

<<otto looks around with a vacant confused look, pinky and thumb protruding hand forgotten in the air>>

whooooooo....uh...<<whispers>> what???

...and he comes clean!

Yes, a few of us play more than one instrument. Surprised? I play a number, badly...

Back