13" & 16" Mini kick

wonder1

PIC_0930.jpg

PIC_0929.jpg

Here's my 16" & 13" mini kick!

Very nice, any reason for the wood backing in terms of changing the sound/depth.tone?

Strange stuff. I'd like to hear how that sounds. Samples?

Very nice, any reason for the wood backing in terms of changing the sound/depth.tone?
Thanks!as for the sound(for me)there's no much change.At first I though the "wooden-Front-Head" will effect the kick's sound!!so fat we try it in studio/out door gigs.it still sound like those Mini-Kick.I do find it more "tigh"&"punchy".I like the 13" alot.It sound real good in small room!

Hi,After completed the 13&16 Mini-kick.Here's another "Mini-Kits"that I completed last few days.It's my old 10"Tama Tom that cut into 2 to become Snare & Kick!I'm using Tama X-Hat as Main" Mini-Hat"(I can also use Cable Hi-Hat for this set-up!!).Yamaha Multi-Clamp to hold the Mini-Snare & Cymbal holder!Everything is small & Compact!Just carry it & put it at my car's back seat!!!
PIC_1032.jpg

PIC_1029.jpg

PIC_1027.jpg

Hi,After completed the 13&16 Mini-kick.Here's another "Mini-Kits"that I completed last few days.It's my old 10"Tama Tom that cut into 2 to become Snare & Kick!I'm using Tama X-Hat as Main" Mini-Hat"(I can also use Cable Hi-Hat for this set-up!!).Yamaha Multi-Clamp to hold the Mini-Snare & Cymbal holder!Everything is small & Compact!Just carry it & put it at my car's back seat!!!

PIC_1027.jpg

Nifty!
It's kind of like a nouveu gig-piglet.

I think it is magnificent! Good job! Going to start building one over the holidays. I play lots of quiet pub/ street gigs, rehearsals, so its perfect. Yes, its not my beautiful Eames drumset and obviously not meant to be.

Peter - Excellent! You always do the coolest stuff! You always inspire me to make even crazier drum kits. I will have another finished soon - when it's done, I will post video/pics.

Back