Jojo Mayer:...some Classic Videos

Nice hair Jojo!

Thanks for the videos, the push pull video is going to be watched many times before I can get the hang of it.

THANKYOU SO MUCH BERNHARD!!!

we totally need to get someone to start transcribing that solo :p

Thank you thank you thank you Bernhard!

Daviddrummer, the crappy, poorly cut one on youtube was in black and white. When I saw the photo for this latest addition I couldn;t believe I could finally watch this particular Jojo vid in colour and without some dodgy editing. Another victory for drummerworld over youtube!

Nice one

Cool seeing the vids in color lol. The solo is just ridiculous.

Jojo is insane. More chops than a room full of Elvis impersonators!!

Thanks Bernhard. These were some of the first videos I actually saw on drummerworld and the first time I discovered JoJo. I was glad to say the least when I did!

that's true. he looks diabolic, hahaha. first vids of jojo for me too. can't thank that guy and bernhard, enough.

amazing, amazing site, this.

I wil have to agree...great to see these vids and this site ROCKS nothing compares there are no others...truly a place to gain inspiration, knowledge, and comradery. Thanks Bernhard!

JIM

What can I add more... These Jojo videos were also the first ones I watched in drummerworld.com It's really cool that this place exists, more power to Bernhard and drummerworld!

Back