What SHOULD you be doing right now?

AnOasis

If you asked my boss, I should be updating our database, getting ready to go out of town tomorrow, anything but being on the Drummerworld forum .... But, if you ask me, I should be at home practicing John Riley material and playing a three hour show tonight :) I've GOT to get more work done!

huh, i'm supossed to be workign too. but i guess this is what they get for giving me a days work that only takes me 30 minutes and a computer with internet access....

i should be putting a song on what are you listerning to right now.

so of i go to do.

huh, i'm supossed to be workign too. but i guess this is what they get for giving me a days work that only takes me 30 minutes and a computer with internet access....

Same here. I just completed the little bit of work I had to do today. (Thank you, idiots who cut 3 LAN cables...) I'm off the rest of the week and am rapidly losing motivation to do any more work.

again at work, my 30 minutes of work was done 2 hours ago and i still have another 5 hours to kill. if this computer had a dvd drive i'd bring movies, but alass it does not, can't get youtube either....

if i didn't need the constant paycheck, i'd go ask my boss why i even work here.....

Smoking a cigar and tasting a cup of red wine.

I should be looking on the web for a project for my best mate, but had to keep up to date on here as well as wacthing a bit of tv at the same time.
Just come across a new music channel.. Good music.

Last edited:
should be practising for a gig next saturday, but am watching a doc on phill collins itv1.

Since I already practiced the kit, made my wife breakfast, spoke to my mother in law on the phone, worked my a$$ off all week in California (I live in Florida), completed a workout, hydrated some dried mushrooms....the cooking kind, prepped the steak & onion etc for the bbq tonite...........................................I should be right here doing nothing. Great!!

Band rehearsal tomorrow for the big gig next Saturday in Miami----7 live music acts plus my band. Nice Saturday, enjoy!

I need to be packing up the kit for a gig tonight in Hollywood. Call time is 5PM. I hate the fact that traffic on a Saturday going into the city is just as bad as it is during the week when everyone is commuting in to their jobs. Grr.....

Worrying about tomato sauce .... chunky ... or smooth.

Back