Admins - how to contact them?

I'm alive! How is everyone? I want to get hold of an admin to see if I can delete a bunch of stupid threads I started lol. Thanks.
1) Who are the admins of this forum?

- Bernhard
- bermuda
- GRUNTERSDAD
- Arky (that's me)

2) Choose one admin, send him a PM with your matter and they'll take care of it (within reasonable limits, depending on whether your concern makes sense etc). If it's something related to registration/membership status, I'd be the admin who spends most of the time on that sort of things so sending a PM to Arky would be the quickest way to get things done.

3) Now if you already have a clear idea of which threads you're referring to - put the links to those threads in your PM to speed up the process/eliminate the guesswork. Thanks.

One general remark though: You might think those threads are 'stupid' but always keep in mind that once you got replies in the threads you started, this means that people took the time to reply so they were sharing their views/experience etc. to help you out. And it isn't really considered polite to just wipe away all those contributions because the OP suddenly thinks that those threads are 'stupid'. Always think of the benefit they could have for others, you know. I think this is tends to be a neglected aspect. Maybe those threads aren't as 'stupid' as you think they are - at least not for others who, as said, could benefit from the infos given/stuff discussed there. You never know. I'm pretty sure that members aren't browsing the forum for 'stupid' threads and once they found one, think: Oh man, what a stupid member. This is a stupid thread. - We all have days when we'd post some less than extraordinarily intellectual comment (or create a thread) so don't stress yourself ;-)

What's the best cape for running away from a wormhole..........or a bunch of stupid threads you started but now regret? :)

An S-cape.

(See what I did there?)

I'll get me coat.

It's impossible to contact an admin. They reside in Banhammersville, a floating city above Iranistan with it's own private coast. They monitor your inner thoughts, & act according to whether they've had a full cooked English breakfast or not.

You have been contacted, of the Third Kind. Don't fear us, we come in peace. We are the 105 of moderators. You assemble us to save labor costs from the other galaxy. Bend me , shape me, anyway you want me. Long as you love me, it's alright.

Hang on a second.

You start a thread to get in touch with an admin, the question is answered emphatically and you still need to ask how to get in touch with an admin? I would try reading a few replies.

tough crowd. in regards to my post last night I just wanted to say hi. arky, I'll think about what you said then contact you guys :)

another quick question. If and when you guys count with your left foot do you count the quarter notes or the eighth notes?

I found a great metronome app and it's helped me a lot. same question here, should I have it count quarter notes or eighth notes (if I want to improve)?

currently to improve I'm focusing on the "and" of a beat. it's annoying. a lot of guys can play just the "and" of the beat on the hihat keep the groove steady. since I can't do that I practice by catching the "and" before and after after the beat sometimes. it's kind of like a flam, but exactly on the up and down of the beat. flams are easier for me to play for some reason.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, I've never had this issue. Usually within my first hundred posts on a forum, the admins are "contacting" me.

Back