Kid Breaks Cymbal, but watch what he does...True Patriot

Great reaction. I expected him to clap or something.
That girl on the bass drum should have controlled herself a bit more I think.
That guy doing the roll was super cool though, haha. Kudos!

Well, technically he doesn't break the cymbal ;)
True. I did expect the cymbal to actually break - well the thread title claims so.

That made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

When the cymbal hit the floor, it was just a ghost note.

Same thing happened to me but the band stopped playing because the noise of the cymbal rolling around was so loud, we had to start the song over. The band teacher was not happy.

WOW!

Wish I had his presence of mind when I was that age.

I'm betting he'll go far in life - unless he discovers women or beer.

I'm hooked on both...

John

WOW!

Wish I had his presence of mind when I was that age.

I'm betting he'll go far in life - unless he discovers women or beer.

I'm hooked on both...

John

He'll probably rue women because of how the girl playing bass is laughing. Next obstacle.... Beer

Love it!
I've been to so many of these school band performances for my kids but that was the best recovery I've seen yet. I have to admit, it's kinda fun seeing kids in bands and this is just classic. The girl on the bass drum smiling, just being a kid. The kid on the snare - dude nothing happened...focus, focus, - even the conductor - he cracks a smile too

Right, if I break a cymbal live and I get up and salute and it crashes and burns I'm blaming all of you!

His posture was great though...

haha me too! If a cymbal ever breaks on me I'm just gonna have that clip in my head from now on....

Hahaha maybe this will start a trend?

If everyone here on the DW forum does it when something breaks it could be a worldwide thing by the end of the week!

Don't so it if you've been hired, tbat might be bad...

Infact, I might salute the control room if I make a mistake while recording.

See how long it takes to get fired.

Back