Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill Practice Spaces

amr.kadry

All,

I am moving from Minneapolis, MN to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area in NC at the end of October. I currently have my own lockout practice space at the Profile Event Center in Minneapolis, where I practice/record drums. I've been looking for a similar setup in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, but I'm having a hard time finding any month by month lockout rental studios - I seem to be only finding hourly band rehearsal spaces.

What do most drummers in that area do in terms of finding/renting practice spaces? I prefer having my own room to practice at any time, and record rough tracks... but I'm wondering if there are any alternatives.

Yeah man I live in Raleigh. My band is in Chapel Hill and we have a practice space there. For my own use there are climate controlled storage places all over that allow you to play drums whenever you want. Look to spend about $110 a month or more for about a 10' x 10'. Send me a private message if you want. I have been living here going on a year. I moved from Germany so it was a little harder to get used to the area but I can give you some good info on places to gig and so forth.

Manny

Oh yeah a friend from Germany will be heading to Raleigh for some drum clinic dates if you dig those.

Back