Spotify drumming playlist

Ntertainer

Hey,
I thought I might aswell post my spotify playlist I use when I'm drumming on my own. It's updated regularly. It contains mostly rock and pop-songs, one or two metal-songs, motown and some swedish songs (since that's where I'm from). It's collaborative so if you want to add another song or whatever feel free.
I use this song to practice endurance, technique and just have fun while playing.

spotify:user:corufin:playlist:5BmNfQcCeAPr5DssU6st0q

Tell me what you think!

Best regards
Gustaf
Sweden

What is spotify for us older folks (I'm 37) ?

Basicly spotify is a music player that you use online (mostly). It contains music that you stream. It is free, but limited. If you pay for it (about $9/month) you can listen to music all you want and anywhere you want (giving that you have a phone/media player that you can download apps to).

Thanks Gustaf, that is a very cool idea. I currently have the free version, do you know if I'll be able to play your list?

Thanks Gustaf, that is a very cool idea. I currently have the free version, do you know if I'll be able to play your list?

Yea, that's no problem! Just copy spotify:user:corufin:playlist:5BmNfQcCeAPr5DssU6st0q (no spaces, which there is for some reason, and I can't get it away :p) and paste it in the search function, then press enter. Then you'll get my list up! :)

Back