If anyone has $1500 to burn....

oh hell yes, im selling my dws right now so i can get that. what a fantastic upgrade. thanks groovy

that seller needs to put a decimal point between the 5 & 0 LMAO forget getting the keystone series Ludwigs i'm those instead.....................yea right

Bonzolead

That HAS to be a misprint. Most likely supposed to be $150. Or $15.00?

Call him and offer him $1.50. See how badly he really 'wants it gone.'

too bad. the seller said he would hold it for me.

haha hes asking 1500 when he "just wants it gone." i would pay other people to take that outta my house

damn you fish, too bad best keep hold of my god damn aweful dee dubs ;) must find another of those and i will not stop till i find one. doubt ill find one for such a good deal

I think it even comes with the cymbal AND high hats. I'll bet he would throw in a PDP single pedal for $300 or $400...another $50 for his Sound Percussion sticks and you're ready to go for under $2000!

I gotta say I'm a little bummed it doesn't come with 'Ziljun symbols'. That would be sweet...

I gotta say I'm a little bummed it doesn't come with 'Ziljun symbols'. That would be sweet...

yea or a base pedal or vader or vick first sticks (yes i have seen those

I think my heart skipped a beat or two after seeing this...

And to think i was gunna save up for a silly looking, bad sounding Gretsch when this thing is there for the taking.

Back