Jack Thammarat with Fran Merante

Fran Merante

DW PRO DRUMMER
Jack Thammarat is the Guitar Idol 2009 winner. Recently, I have found myself fortunate enough to be granted the utmost honor and privilege of being able to share my talents with JT. Below is the link to the video of the drum track I did for Jack's tune "Falling in Love Again". Just a BRILLIANT piece of music!!

Jack is a RISING STAR in the Guitar world! Although he is more known in Thailand, he is quickly on the rise here in the States. Please show Jack your support by visiting his site, www.jackthammarat.net, or his You Tube Channel, and letting him know your thoughts about his glorious music and guitar playing!! He represents HOPE that true music and musicianship, created and played from the heart and soul, will not be wiped out by the products that are being allowed to be put forth by the "Industry" as "music".

My special thanks and heart felt gratitude to Jack for sharing his talents with me and allowing me to share mine with him!

ALSO! A VERY VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND AND NEW FOUND BROTHER, BOBBY PARRS AT www.bobbysbackingtracks.com FOR INTRODUCING ME TO JACK!! IF YOU GUYS WANT BACKING TRACKS, BOBBY HAS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!

- Fran Merante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fqf9DCW9I

Last edited:
Back