DW9002 double

swtguy5113

Hey, I recently bought the dw9002 pedals nothing bad to say as ive owned the 9000 single. My only concern was the auxiliary pedal stroke adjustment... i cant seem to get that screw to make the adjustment. Reason why is because the beater hits the shin of my leg.

New member here

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 325
Have you tried physically sliding the piece with the notch cut into it? I had to do that for the beater adjustment on my 8002 black diamonds.

Hey, I recently bought the dw9002 pedals nothing bad to say as ive owned the 9000 single. My only concern was the auxiliary pedal stroke adjustment... i cant seem to get that screw to make the adjustment. Reason why is because the beater hits the shin of my leg.

New member here

Sorry mate I don't quite understand what you're asking, I own these, what is the main problem you're having?

I don't quite get what you're asking either but I have these pedals also and I remember finding the slave pedal a little tricky to sync up with the main pedal, so here's the answer I guess you're after...

The pedals come with a T shaped key yeah? I lost mine ages ago but I remember it being a kinda unusual shape. Anyway, what you're meant to do is put the long part of the key through the hole in the UPRIGHT POST that lines up with the DELTA PLUS.... and adjust it that way. I think what you're trying to describe is pulling that DELTA PLUS... thing beyond the UPRIGHT POST to get the key into the nut to adjust it, which is what I did until I sussed that the key goes through the UPRIGHT POST. I remember thinking it was a bit of a design flaw as it was such a faff.

That it?.

I don't quite get what you're asking either but I have these pedals also and I remember finding the slave pedal a little tricky to sync up with the main pedal, so here's the answer I guess you're after...

The pedals come with a T shaped key yeah? I lost mine ages ago but I remember it being a kinda unusual shape. Anyway, what you're meant to do is put the long part of the key through the hole in the UPRIGHT POST that lines up with the DELTA PLUS.... and adjust it that way. I think what you're trying to describe is pulling that DELTA PLUS... thing beyond the UPRIGHT POST to get the key into the nut to adjust it, which is what I did until I sussed that the key goes through the UPRIGHT POST. I remember thinking it was a bit of a design flaw as it was such a faff.

That it?.

Oh I see yeah now I get it, I think you're right this is what the problem will be. One thing about DW, they certainly know how to make a pedal adjustment feature like no other lol.

That it?.

Ok so what you're saying is that the key loosens the upright post, then i will be able to make the stroke adjustment?

Please note, I am able to do the right side but not the left.

No, I said "through" the Upright Post. In the left Upright Post on the right pedal you should have a hole that lines up with the Delta Plus Rocker/Stroke Adjustment. T.B.H I still don't really understand what it is you're asking but this is the only thing I found confusing about the pedal so I'm guessing it's what you're finding confusing.

Ok so what you're saying is that the key loosens the upright post, then i will be able to make the stroke adjustment?

Please note, I am able to do the right side but not the left.

If you can do the right but not the left, this sounds like it is screwed in tight, it sounds strange but try tightening it first and then loosening it, this has worked for me as occasionally the screw will get stuck. You should be able to adjust the left exactly the same as the right. Also try pushing your beater forwards when unscrewing, this may help.

Also you do know to adjust the slave pedal adjustment that you put the key in the left side of the main pedal not the slave pedal itself, I'm assuming you know this?

Also you do know to adjust the slave pedal adjustment that you put the key in the left side of the main pedal not the slave pedal itself, I'm assuming you know this?

yes i know.

It would be easy as you say if were actually able to get my "T" key to the allen bolt itself..... My concern is that i can align my key because the upright post block every way possible
i turn the slave axis 360 degrees and still not able

Back