ISO - Online Drummer

rarz0r

Looking for a hard rock drummer that I can send music to and he can add drum tracks to that music and send back to me - kinda like a postal service thing.

Basically I don't have time for a full fledged band, having a full time job and children so for now this is just a hobby me and my friends have but we don't have a drummer friend with similar interests. I've been doing the drums with programs and they just don't feel right.

If interested first check out: purevolume.com/amelodysmartyr

This is a few tracks I posted a couple years back and will give you a feel for what type of music we like.

If you know of a different place where I can look for online drummers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Email me: [email protected]

You don't need to bump your thread after 30 minutes or so!
Wait until people reply, that's the way it works.

Something guys need to know is what are you planning to do with these recordings?

Don't be surprised if they expect to get paid for their time and talent.

Email me what you have and I will. I don't know how to use ANY of the recording software I own except for Garage band. I have written and recorded virtual instruments and play my drums along with them and my guitarist has plugged directly into the GB so I think it will be easy enough to do. I use an electronic kit so I should be able to simply plug in and play.

I don't know how many parts you have written but a bass line is generally the most helpful to me.

And, my fee is....one ....million....dollars

Still looking if anyone is still interested, have a few trying things out but I still want to keep looking.

Back