Well, if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye-

Wow that is touching and something we should hold on too-our humanity. On a personal level it's comforting that if I lose all my hearing I may be able to feel my way to play. I've always suspected that I've been playing from vibrations for quite awhile naturally-like lip reading, but I keep dismissing it. I sometimes wake up my wife late in the night-"Hey did you hear that?" She responds and then I say" I can't hear you without my hearing aids" and then she whimsically looks at me. I'll feel another thump or rumble and say "you didn't hear that?" which now she is awake and will say that's the train, ice maker, etc. and how can you hear that when I barely can? I think I feel it. Weird.

Wow that's awesome. I really wish there were more stories out there like this but news media won't cover it because it doesn't draw ratings. Get so tired of the gloom and doom everything in the world is bad reporting.

That's great !

Positively wonderful........

Wow that's awesome. I really wish there were more stories out there like this but news media won't cover it because it doesn't draw ratings.
With you there :( This is a small time story that has no sensationalisation potential. It's just normal people with a life conscience doing what's right & spreading some love to someone who really deserves it. In one form or another, it's happening every day. It's unremarkable stuff, but it's the foundation that stops the crazy minority from sending everything tits up.

Back