Uncle Larry needs you...

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Right, straight from another thread, our legendary Larryace could have a title under his username, which would be cool, don't you think?

The original idea is from Gvdadrummasum, see post below

NOTE to Bermuda, Bernard, and Arky :

I vote we change Larrys status from Platinum Member to Uncle Larry

lets make it happen

:)

So all you need to do is to vote, so it can happen :)

So far we've got:

Gets my vote too :) -------------

Andy...

Oh, and another vote for Larry.

Todd...

You've got my vote...

Myself...

I could live with that. Always did want to be a titled man. Can I vote too?

...and Larry? ..can he vote for himself? lol.

So here ya go drummerfriends, please vote for the Uncle...

hell yeah Henri

lets make it happen!!!!!

if anyone around here deserves a title it's my forum uncle Larry

Cool idea - I'm in. Let's wait until Grunders, Bermuda and Bernhard see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The inherent problem in making a custom title is that we will be getting a ton of requests from other members. I think Uncle Larry the Lobster would agree that it sets a precedent that will keep the mods busy for a while.

But just this once, I think Uncle Larry the Lobster would be good. Or, the Godfather? Godlobster?? :)

And obviously Larry would have to agree.

Bermuda

The inherent problem in making a custom title is that we will be getting a ton of requests from other members. I think Uncle Larry the Lobster would agree that it sets a precedent that will keep the mods busy for a while.

But just this once, I think Uncle Larry the Lobster would be good. Or, the Godfather? Godlobster?? :)

Bermuda

Uncle Larry the Godlobster it is.

I still want it to be "Offensive Larry".

I vote for "Uncle Larry" although I have to admit that calling him that makes me feel just a little skeezy...

Bermuda

I still think just uncle Larry

as the forum uncle

Well if Larrys happy with idea,then you have my vote my friend.I think there should be rare exceptions made to rules,when mitigating circumstances exist.:)

Steve B

Well, I guess that's up to Little Larry.

images

I'm in.

The inherent problem in making a custom title is that we will be getting a ton of requests from other members.

There is a global setting to allow all members to make their own custom user titles.

But it's up to Bernard if he wants to implement that or not.

There is a global setting to allow all members to make their own custom user titles.

But it's up to Bernard if he wants to implement that or not.

But then it wouldn't be special! I think giving a deserving person a title once every so often is an honor and a great way to show our appreciation. It should be used sparingly. (And, yes, Larry is deserving!)

Back