What to get?

nirvanadrummer

I don't want to seem like i am just buying stuff for the sake of buying stuff, but I will be getting 150-200 dollars in guitar center gift cards for christmas, and im just not sure what to get. I may get a double pedal...but the question is, do i really need one? I just need some suggestions on what something a drummer may need that I may not have thought of. Thank you, and happy holidays

How do you expect us to determine this for you?

Think of something you want and buy it.

Make a need list and a wants list. throw the wants list away and buy what you need. heads sticks, all of the things that wear out. Also, you can put it in your pocket until that one must have item comes along.

Maybe look at a lesson from a well know(possibly famous) drummer in your region.

Might even establish some ties that pay off down the line...

Maybe look at a lesson from a well know(possibly famous) drummer in your region.

Might even establish some ties that pay off down the line...

and pay for it with a Guitar Center gift card?

so much for my reading comprehension... : ( and I can't even blame egg nog!!

Possibly sell the cards for a slight reduction?

Maybe the instructor would take the cards instead of cash...not a real stretch there...

so much for my reading comprehension... : ( and I can't even blame egg nog!!

Possibly sell the cards for a slight reduction?

Maybe the instructor would take the cards instead of cash...not a real stretch there...

true...i know a guy...locally famous jazz drummer I could take one with

If u have crappy cheap cymbals,id say get a nice Crash.Cause we all know what a difference A Good crash makes......

got a vintage (maybe) 24 inch zildjian ride that sounds pretty good. I was planning on using it for rock, but I decided because its vintage (problably) and its quite dry, ill just use it along side my 22 inch dream vintage bliss for jazz. So problem solved haha

Back