Stupid (I missed a free show)

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
Well i invited my friend to see this band last night and it was a free show and i was real happy because i wanted to go see them (not that i really knew all their music or anything). Turns out there were more support bands then i had anticipated and we left before they'd even come on! So yeah i feel like a right looser right now maybe i'll feel better if you share your stories of a similar nature ;)

edit: Sorry guys i do have a habit of being misunderstood easily. What i meant was that i was really stupid because i thought the second band on was the one we'd come to see when in actual fact it wasn't so they were playing whilst me and my friend thought it was over and we were getting a pizza in a kebab shop.

Last edited:
Ha ha, the support bands musn't have been anything special.

haha unlucky well all the gigs ive been to there have been very good support bands but i gues thats just luck eh?

ha nice.

i invited a load of mates to a gig once. we turned up and the light went even on. turns out it was the week after. they were annoyed with me but we went to the pub anyway

ha nice.

i invited a load of mates to a gig once. we turned up and the light went even on. turns out it was the week after. they were annoyed with me but we went to the pub anyway

Epic Fail!!! There is always room for beer... lol

And it was free. So as we say, no harm no foul.

But we did have to pay for the bus and a pizza so that was a bit annoying.

ha nice.

well it's not so bad if it was on the week after because at least you haven't missed it.

just one time a band that i know were going to play so as usual i arrive early to hear the others bands... time passed and they didn't play that night and we all waiting for them.... crap

Back