The Manliest fight ever.

Wow...that fight should have been stopped a lot sooner.Three seconds.....maybe thirty years age on a very good day but even thats pushing it.Those guys are in amazing physical condition.

I wonder how long it would take to recover from a beating like that.I used to box a little and had some martial arts training but that's crazy.Even the best boxers don't absorb that kind of punishment.The punch count was just amazing.

Steve B

They do it for a living, but not for very long in most cases. And they have a pretty high incidence of health issues, as you might imagine. I have two friends who do it, and you couldn't pay me enough.

Hard to believe someone can survive that punishment without some brain damage.

Well, I watched it but I just don't understand why.............. why does someone say "I want to do that"

The amount of technique in that vid was below negligible. I prefer to see a little bit of actual science in fighting, not just who can take more hits to the grille.

Brain damage. Internal organ damage. Those boys are here for a ... good(?) time, not a long time. Very glad they are taking out their aggression in the ring. I imagine you lads wouldn't want to knock over the drink of a guy like that in a bar lol

Wow! That made me feel sad. Now that I'm older, seeing stuff like that bothers me more. I prefer beating on drums.

As soon as I saw the shorts and the 'stache, I knew he was going to win.

Back