Seth Davis - Woodstick Big Beat 2011

S

SethDavis1200

Hello to all DW forum members,

Well after a year and a half hiatus I am back drumming and will be performing
at the world's largest drumming event called the Woodstick Big Beat 2011. This is an amazing event and is also for a wonderful cause (helping school music programs and a local camp for seriously ill children) and I am honored to be asked to share the stage Nov. 6th with some of drumming's greatest players including -

1.Dom Famularo
2.Chad Wackerman
3.Chris Coleman
4.Danny Seraphine
5.Joey Oscar

I will be illustrating my Technique, providing demonstrations along with sharing my personal Philosophies/Insights and answering the attendants questions during the day. Once the event begins me and the other 5 drummers mentioned will each have a 30 minute mini clinic in front of the 500 drummers. Finally we will finish off by playing together with a band as well as solos with band breaks and trading of 4 or 8 bar counts.

The Woodstick Big Beat is a drumming event that will occur simultaneously in 15 cities across North America. Each individual city will attempt to set a World Record for the most drummers playing drum sets simultaneously. While we will be performing at the Big Beat in Kirkland, WA there will be 15 other 5 Star Locations you can attend -

Bellevue, WA - Donn Bennett Drum Studio - www.bennettdrums.com
Buffalo, NY - Buffalo Drum Outlet - www.buffalodrumoutlet.com
Champaign, IL - Skins-n-Tins Drum Shop - www.skinsntins.com
Columbus, OH - Columbus Percussion - www.columbuspercussion.com
Fort Collins, CO - Colorado Drum & Percussion - www.coloradodrum.com
Hollywood, FL - Resurrection Drums - www.rezdrums.com
Houston, TX - The Percussion Center - www.percussiononline.com
Plainview, NY - Original Long Island Drum Center - www.lidrum.com
Portland, OR - Rhythm Traders - www.rhythmtraders.com
San Jose, CA - Lemmon Percussion - www.drumsusa.com
St. Louis, MO - Drum Headquarters - www.drumheadquarters.com
St. Paul, MN - Ellis Drum Shop - www.ellisdrumshop.com
Toronto, ON - Just Drums - www.justdrums.com
Tulsa, OK - Drum World - www.drumdaytulsa.com
Willowick, OH - Stebal Drums - www.stebaldrums.com

The following link explains it all in great detail. - http://www.bennettdrums.com/woodstick.php

Underneath Donn's introduction video you will see WOODSTICK 2011 INFO.

Click on each tab to read about every aspect of the event.

Overview
Complete Information
Register For The Event
Vendor Registration
Featured Artists
Frequently Asked Questions
Fundraising Information Page
Promotional Materials
Prizes
Sponsors

I had the privilege of working with Donn Bennett by doing a Master Class
at his 5 star drum shop in Seattle,WA in May of 2010. The Class along with meeting and hanging out with the legendary Alan White made it quite the experience. We all look forward to seeing anyone who will be attending at our location and for those who cannot due to location, make sure to try and attend one of the other 15 locations. If you have any questions regarding this event don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Seth Davis

Back