Yamaha Russ Miller Groove Wedge

Cross

I just ordered and received a used one from ebay (it does not have instructions).

I was wondering if you are supposed to loosen your lugs and then put it on. Or do you just slip it over the lug???

I hope that was clear (lol).

Orlando

So essentially you would have to retune if you take it on or off....??....

Yes but there's no need to take it off once you have it installed unless you can't fit it in your case or something.

Yes but there's no need to take it off once you have it installed unless you can't fit it in your case or something.

Cool thanks. I really don't like retuning ... I think I'm going to try one of those drum dials.

Great idea but the wing nuts seem big. Do you ever hit them by accident?

Jeff

It can happen but I've not hit them yet. There is quite a bit of space beneath them. I use it on my floor tom for cascara. I actually really like mine. Much better than cracking the finish on my shell.

It can happen but I've not hit them yet. There is quite a bit of space beneath them. I use it on my floor tom for cascara. I actually really like mine. Much better than cracking the finish on my shell.

Thanks - I think the picture was taken at a weird angle. It makes the playing surface look small compared to the wing nuts.

249080jpg.jpg

Jeff

Back