New Kit!!! Battlefield Drums!!

Ha, sweet score man, thats one of the few custom kits that ive seen that i actually like.

Congrats

Wow mikei, judging from that pic that's one incredible kit, plain awesome!

A question, how many kits have you actually owned? You seem to change every week, haha.

hey mikei

i heard about battlefeild drum before..they look great! cant wait to see some more pics.

Phil...

Here are the pics.

I was so excited to play them at practice. They sounded great. I was looking forward to setting up in front of the Bonham picture at the GC gig this weekend, but oddly enough, we broke up tonight! LOL Oh well. I have an audition tomorrow with some other guys.

Anyway, enough of the negative, here are the pics. They just don't do them justice. And, my new Yamaha Snare sounds great with it. I just have to get bigger cymbals now.

Thanks for all of your responses. I cannot thank all of you enough for the friendships here. I really feel like you guys are always around to give me great advice. So, thanks to all of you.

Mike

Attachments

• BF1.jpg
    BF1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4,056
  • BF2.jpg
    BF2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2,858
  • BF3.jpg
    BF3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,918
  • BF4.jpg
    BF4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3,123
  • BF5.jpg
    BF5.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,751
  • BF5a.jpg
    BF5a.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,869
Wow, Mikey, that's one pimp lookin' kit! What are you eyeballing for next month's kit? ;)

Can't wait to hear the the cannons roaring - post some sounds when you can!

It is a brave man who runs a 22x18 wide open. A very brave man who has no bowel problems.

Wow man, I love the finish and the offset lugs... And the bass drum must sound like a bomb going off.

It is a brave man who runs a 22x18 wide open. A very brave man who has no bowel problems.

That is a great line. Almost spilled my coffee!

It sounds great wide open. I am going to add a small piece of foam to the interior. You can see the "sock" under the pedal. Karl Crafton turned me on to it. I just haven't had time to get the foam inside.

Again great find something about red sparkle on a kit totally cool.

Damn it now I want a 26" kick LOL can't. afford it right now through i'll just have to live with my 24" bass drum for a little while longer.

Keep Swattin'
Bonzolead

That is a friggin hot kit, Very nice. NOW, We've all been very patient...........Lets see pics of the wife.. ;)

Just kidding man, Sort of. Deathmetalconga made me ask. lol

That is a great line. Almost spilled my coffee!

It sounds great wide open. I am going to add a small piece of foam to the interior. You can see the "sock" under the pedal. Karl Crafton turned me on to it. I just haven't had time to get the foam inside.
Karl really seems to know his stuff he has a beautiful red sparkle kit also one of my fav's on the site.nothing taken away from your kit your is absolutely beautiful also.

Bonzolead

Karl really seems to know his stuff he has a beautiful red sparkle kit also one of my fav's on the site.nothing taken away from your kit your is absolutely beautiful also.

Bonzolead

Honestly, Karl's kit is my favorite kit on this site. I have heard clips of his kit on great recordings and his bass drum and snare sound unbelieveable. His playing was kick ass also!!!!

Thanks Bonzo!!!!!

Thanks for the good words Mike (& bonzolead too)...wow, the pics in the brighter light make that red glass just jump off at you!

I like the way the tube lugs make the 13 look kinda wider too...man it's a great looking, cool kit!

Great timing the way it all turned out too.

It was meant to be...
Now you just need some 19 & 20" cymbals....15" hats too of course.... :)

Have fun with the jam tonight, I'm sure (besides your playing) the kit will score you some points, or scare the crap out of them haha!

A new kit...and maybe a new band?

Good things are happening!

Thanks Bonzo.
Once you play a 26, you cannot replace it. No matter how you tune a smaller bass drum, you just don't get that feel and sound.
At the 18 depth, it is INCREDIBLE. Wow.
QUOTE]
----------------------------

Yep..2nd that :))

Thats an amazing kit!!!! looks great,,do u have any recourding so we can hear it?

Back