Psychosocial Baby

Fusion at it's best.

I also woul have loved to hear the singing of baby over the psychosocial instruments, LOL.

I'm not sure what it "worse"

That someone had enough free time on their hands to make that video, or that I actually spend a minute and 1/2 of my life watching it.......

I'm not sure what it "worse"

That someone had enough free time on their hands to make that video, or that I actually spend a minute and 1/2 of my life watching it.......

You need to admit that it was well done... they even kept the Bieber sections relevant to the lyrics of the Slipknot song.

If anything it proves how inter-changeable all pop music is.

Bieber appeals to a typical conformist commercial audience, Slipknot appeal to a typical non-conformist commercial audience (both with an average age demographic of 12-18), together they make harmony for all teens.

I'm 33 and I think Slipknot are alright...

I'm talking the non spasitcated songs like Before I forget and Duality mind, not the "insert any old time change here and scream" crap.

Much like a lot of reactions to my posts - it makes not a lick of sense and is just one line of nonesense.

My post was referring to Frost's generalising comment:

Slipknot appeal to a typical non-conformist commercial audience (with an average age demographic of 12-18)

While this might be true to an extent, a lot of people who like non-commercial metal like them too and prefer the stuff from Vol3 to the first album.

Much like a lot of reactions to my posts - it makes not a lick of sense and is just one line of nonesense.

A badger in the dark is worth two in the left pocket, right guys?

The salmon flies at noon, but Mum's the word.

PLOT-DERAILED-DUE-TO-TACTICAL-GENIUS.jpg

Oh, did you hear about the new song he made called "Float On Easy".

It's a mashup of "Float On" by Modest Mouse and "Almost Easy" by Avenged Sevenfold.

His mashups always make me laugh because they are songs completely at two sides of the spectrum, yet they sound so wonderful.

Back