Grace or Disgrace?

I knew Charlie was trouble years ago when he hung up on David Gilmour. (refer to the last track on "The Division Bell."

My understanding is that stuff mostly goes on in US prisons. Is the UK bad for gaol rape too?

It must go on in every country, America is bigger and better at everything though :D I'd have thought Gilmour would be in a lower security prison, so maybe just some light foreplay.

As long as he doesn't go into the greenhouse, he'll manage.

Now that really is an obscure reference.

Word of life experience...speak your mind plainly. I admire that from you - Andy!
Thanks Ian, but really, nothing to admire about my past. I had no problems getting on with life. Sure, a tougher than most upbringing, but the love of my adopted mother (never really saw my adopted father much) brought me joy in a sea of shit. I just got on with it, & worked with the sparse material riches I had. This little prick has everything going for him, including, & especially, the love of great parents. Not one grain of empathy from me.

I also object the fee hike, but this is not the way to protest. Charlie Gilmour although wasn’t standing for a wrong protest, but the method used to protest is disgraceful. I think 16 months is right.

Well, I don't sing the National Anthem any more because I'm an Atheist and a Republican; so it doesn't sit well! With that said, I observe the right of others to sing it, so I just stand there quietly.

I think the Royals were stupid; driving a Royal car through the streets of London in the middle of a day of unrest. Although I don't condone physical action (but found it funny, there's a difference!) they were asking for trouble doing that.

Hey, you can sing the song that George Washington sang.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9lYC0lBfkA
...ain't that a hoot?

that's actually a good point, why was MFG banned? and what happened to polly? i stopped posting here for a while

They re-arranged the letters and now they go under different names. Polly started that wave. The roach still lingers though.

ahh... anonymous rules the waves ehh!

ahhh, i mean't anon as in polyanna, mediocrefunkybeat was a kant anyway so i don't really care about him lol

you inform me as if i'm a coma patient, i already knew to whom i was speaking

948_4sDwDSBh7L674c84f1158133e4e99cc74b811e8e2d_858.jpg

Back