Kumu four piece.

I think those are my favorite drums on the forum. Very classy, I can't get enough of them. Lucky you.

I wonder what would happen if I cut a hole in the side of my bass drum. :D (I am not silly enough to try btw)

My former teacher had his Premier kick drum ported, and he said it worked like a charm. Just remember to leave the job for the experts, as it probably requires more than just a jigsaw and an eager pair of hands... :)

DROOL! Absolutely a droolworthy kit. I love the laquered hoops matching the shells, and the sound great too!

Sound clips ohoy! Here's some shoddy playing after a week's break. The cymbals are the same as in the pictures, plus a Meinl Byzance 16" Thin crash and a Paiste Signature 10" splash. I used just an SM57 to record the whole kit, and added some reverb for some color.

View attachment 13211

Truly incredible finish, that finnish birch! : )
One of the prettiest sets I've ever seen. Got me drooling..Got to hear them too ! That snare is beautiful and crisp, and the drums have a very nice and warm tone. Much more so any 'typical jazz kit" I think. You ride and hi hat also stack up.
.........and of course....very nice swing there!

Amazing! Those are so beautiful. What a joy every time you sit down to play.
And those lugs with inlay look so great and beautiful sounds.

I wondered where this huge thread came from that I never saw. All I can say is wow. What a classy kit. Stunning.

Stunning kit chief, I spent quite a while by the Kumu stand last year at drummer live, it was my second favourite stand, really great to see someone with one of those fantastic kits, cracking finish

WOW!

I can't believe I didn't see these before, but I see them now and they are some of the most beatiful kits I've ever seen!
And the sizes, and the finnish, and the Finnish birch!

Loveley. Envious!

oh my. Whats an amazing looking kit. Those wood hoops look amazing, and the color, beauty!!!! Congrats bro....

I read the thread title as 'Kumu for peace', hah.

Anyway, what a fantastic kit. utterly beautiful.

Back