Hello All! (Newbie)

k-train78

Hey everyone I just joined the boards here on drummerworld but I have been a long time viewer! I love checkin up on these boards and I figured Id just finally set up a profile and post on here lol.

A little about me:

Im from Omaha, NE, I am drummer/co founder/song writer of the band Vitosus.

I am a hard rock/metal drummer, but you dont know me. Im very versatile in my playing and can do from extreme death meatal to jazz and alternatives ;)

I like to do stick tricks (twirls, tosses, etc) its part of the show baby ;) as long as you can play well too.

Been playing for 6 almost 7 years now, completely self taught and Im pretty damn good for self taught!

Just a jist of what I do. Glad to be here and joinin all of you in discussion! Looking forward to great topics!

Hey K-Train! I'm still sort of new to the boards myself, welcome aboard! I've found that this is one of the nicest online communities online, but I'm sure you already know that if you've been around :D Got any footage of your playing anywhere that we can check out?

Welcome aboard K-Train, keep yourself on track & enjoy the journey. There's a few interesting destinations, & most of the passengers are nutters. We don't like too much baggage, & although we sometimes go off the rails, we get there in the end. Beware of the occasional troll crossing! We look forward to a bit of train spotting.

Oh, almost forgot, just as in fantasy train world, Ringo has the main gig here. Don't bash Ringo!

Last edited by a moderator:
We like pictures here, so post 'em if you got 'em. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

@ keep it simple, hell yeh man. Im a Ringo lover myself, so no bashin from me!

Im a respectful drummer myself. I know where and when credit is due to other great drummers. Im highly confident in myself but by no means am I cocky lol. So please never take me that way! =D

I do have some pictures I would like to get up here soon. Im gonna be working on a press kit for my band soon and for myself as well, hoping for possible endorsement deals in the future =P

However, you can see a bit of an older video of my band on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goU7B3J_htM

Weve def come a long ways even since this show. We are now entering the ranks of one of the more recognized and respected bands from our hometown here. EXCITING!

Anywho, Im very excited to be here and I love drummer talk, so Ill be poppin in here and there!

Back