Every single time...

drumhedd

...I go to the store, I spend waaaaayyyyy too much $$!

Drove out to interstate music today to pick up some timpani mallets and a new snare batter.

Walked out with new batters and resos for my whole kit, new BD beaters, 16 pairs of sticks, brushes, new snares, and a wallet that was $300 lighter. And I STILL forgot to get timpani mallets!

Oh well. I'm helping the economy. :p

Re: Every freaking time...

Three hundred dollars? Well, bloody good for you. What do you want, sympathetic responses?
Poor baby.

I know someone like that. Can't resist buying cymbals. Has about 50 of 'em, and they're K rides, K Hybrids, not cheap stuff.

I spent 120 bucks this week on drum stuff. I got one DVD, one book, four pairs sticks, one pair brushes, one EC1 head, one pair lightening rods, one tom mount. Over all, a good deal. Could be worse. I could have spent it at the bar.

hahaha...you saved on tampani mallets.

If I don't make a list and stick to it there would be no gas money to get to work on Monday. Riding to work on a 10 speed is no fun.

I never walk into a drums store with money unless I NEED something Lol

I could really use $300 right now...

So you play tympani? Cool... I used to mess around with them in school(high school grade kettles), alot of fun...Always wanted one of those.
That and a 60" gong and I d be set!

That only happened to me once... coming in for a boom stand and walking out with a boomstand and a brand new pair of hi hats.

We could be spending our money on worse things....its an expensive hobby, but it is better than spending it on something than ending up on Intervention.

Well i went to GC the other day to get an SQ2 drumset but some guy in front of the store was running a special on magic beans out of the back of his van. He said they were just as good as the name brand magic beans at like Best Buy or Circuit City.

God, i'm sooo stupid.

Well i went to GC the other day to get an SQ2 drumset but some guy in front of the store was running a special on magic beans out of the back of his van. He said they were just as good as the name brand magic beans at like Best Buy or Circuit City.

God, i'm sooo stupid.

Is actually in an SUV, and you still owe me $25 for the beans

Back