No more Max Weinberg 7 on tv...

T

trkdrmr

It seems silly to me to move talk show hosts around. For example: moving Dave Letterman to the Tonight show would be pretty much like making it the Dave Letterman show.

Jimmy Fallon (who I think is a doof) takes over for Conan O'Brien, who takes over for Jay Leno this spring.

The Max Weinberg 7 will be replaced as follows:

The Roots
, Jimmy Fallon’s new house band, make a cameo in the first, 95-second episode of the SNL vet’s video blog, which promotes “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon”

...but I like Max....

...hang on.... The Roots?! As a house band?! Now, don't take this the wrong way as I am a BIG fan of Max... hell, it was his drumming with Bruce Springsteen that made me want to pick up sticks all those years ago. But The frickin' Roots! I'd actually really like to see that. ?uestlove kills it... definitely one of my favourtie drummers.

...hang on.... The Roots?! As a house band?! Now, don't take this the wrong way as I am a BIG fan of Max... hell, it was his drumming with Bruce Springsteen that made me want to pick up sticks all those years ago. But The frickin' Roots! I'd actually really like to see that. ?uestlove kills it... definitely one of my favourtie drummers.

With Ozzy here... if The Roots are the house band. Whoa.

It seems silly to me to move talk show hosts around. For example: moving Dave Letterman to the Tonight show would be pretty much like making it the Dave Letterman show.

Jimmy Fallon (who I think is a doof) takes over for Conan O'Brien, who takes over for Jay Leno this spring.

The Max Weinberg 7 will be replaced as follows:

The Roots
, Jimmy Fallon’s new house band, make a cameo in the first, 95-second episode of the SNL vet’s video blog, which promotes “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon”

...but I like Max....

Also, Jay I heard is moving to primetime, NBC. Love the man personally.

Also, I may check out Jimmy Fallon just to watch The Roots. Don't get me wrong, I like Max and Bruce, but the Roots have an added WOWW factor if ya know what I mean.

Plus, just watching ?uestloves afro will be worth it.

I'm guessing that the Max Weinberg 7 will stay with Conan. Late Night (Conan's current show) is getting a new band with the new host, so why wouldn't the Tonight Show? Also, I'm guessing that Leno's new show will be pretty similar to his current one and that he'll maybe keep his band.

I'm guessing that the Max Weinberg 7 will stay with Conan. Late Night (Conan's current show) is getting a new band with the new host, so why wouldn't the Tonight Show? Also, I'm guessing that Leno's new show will be pretty similar to his current one and that he'll maybe keep his band.

That's probably right, the host gets to choose the band. So Conan's setup will hopefully migrate to the tonight show.

The roots interest me, they jam! But Jimmy Fallon... blah.

Back