Stolen drums & cymbals

SEVNT7

My name is T Moran., My drums were stolen out of my car on 02/03/09. Any info would be great. Please keep a look out for the following:Yamaha Recording Custom Drums: Toms- 8"x10", 8"x12", 14"x14", 16"x16". Bass Drums 16"x22'. Ludwig Snare-Black Diamond Pearl 6-1/2"x14". Zildjian Cymbals in Yamaha Cymbal Bag-20' K Custom Ride, 18" A Custom Crash, 16" A Custom Crash, 14" A Custom Fast Crash, 6" A Custom Splash, 14" Mastersound Hihats, 13' Mastersound Hihats, 1-14" K Custom Session Top Hihat. Hardware; Girbralter Rack Mount System, with 2 Yamaha Tom Mounts and 4 Mini Cymbal Booms. Yamaha Snare, Hihat Stands, Rock n' Sock Drum Throne, Yamaha Single Flying Dragon Bass Drum Pedal, 2-Futz" Practice Pedals, Girbralter Bass Drum Practice Pad. All in Soft Cases. REWARD OFFERED!!! Thank you very much....T

Last edited:
Re: SLOLEN DRUMS & CYMBALS

Hey T,

Do you have any photos of your drums? The pics would help all the "gear heads" to keep an eye out for them.

Very sorry to hear this bad news.

Oh dude, i'm sorry to here that.

Check all over eBay, craigslist, and local music shops, pawn shops and anywhere like that.

That really sucks man, I know a person who knows how that feels.
It sucks.

Where did this happen? Put out an add looking to purchase a used kit. Make something up that won't seem suspicious. Who knows you may get a bite.

Sorry for your loss.

Thats terrible. Hope the cops are involved. good luck!

PS- at the risk of being a traitor to my DW family here, I suggest you look in the threads titled 'yamaha drums' and ' show off your yammies' to see if anything looks familiar.

Also look up RCs with the search button.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your drums were stolen. That sucks!

I was in the Guitar Center in Arlington, Texas a few months ago and got to talking to a guy whose kit and hand drums were stolen out of his van. Bad part was he had a gig that very night and he was trying to come up with replacements with what little cash he had.

Good luck in getting those back.

depending on the company, some homeowners policies will cover such losses. You may want to check.

My name is T Moran., My drums were stolen out of my car on 02/03/09. Any info would be great. Please keep a look out for the following:Yamaha Recording Custom Drums: Toms- 8"x10", 8"x12", 14"x14", 16"x16". Bass Drums 16"x22'. Ludwig Snare-Black Diamond Pearl 6-1/2"x14". Zildjian Cymbals in Yamaha Cymbal Bag-20' K Custom Ride, 18" A Custom Crash, 16" A Custom Crash, 14" A Custom Fast Crash, 6" A Custom Splash, 14" Mastersound Hihats, 13' Mastersound Hihats, 1-14" K Custom Session Top Hihat. Hardware; Girbralter Rack Mount System, with 2 Yamaha Tom Mounts and 4 Mini Cymbal Booms. Yamaha Snare, Hihat Stands, Rock n' Sock Drum Throne, Yamaha Single Flying Dragon Bass Drum Pedal, 2-Futz" Practice Pedals, Girbralter Bass Drum Practice Pad. All in Soft Cases. REWARD OFFERED!!! Thank you very much....T

Up date: No news so far and I'm pretty discouraged. It's been 3 years and no sign.
I do have some serial # info The 8x10, 8x12. 14x14, 16x16 were all "RA" ( Recording Artist) series. Not "RC" For example my 8x12 would be TT-912RA IH. All of those toms are of that vintage. "I" in the code
stands for 1982. Very early first run Artist series drums. also I don't have the last letter in the codes. but they were all single digit letters. as in TT-910RA I "J". J is the # made in the run of "I" (1982). So the Last letter in all the toms is any one letter from "A" -"Z" I still badly want these back. Including the Bass Drum. Ludwig snare and all the Cym's and hardware. Thanks for spreading the word....T Moran

Back