Billion Dollar Babies Drum help please?

Chaos

Hey,
Can anyone help me how to play the intro of billion dollar babies by Alice Copper on the drums? Im having problems with the fills and when should i play the bass drum.
I appreciate your help
regards

It's a fairly simple part, just requires listening carefully and trying it slowly at first. Work it out note by note, and it will start to fall into place. If you can record a file and slow it down, it will be easier to pick it apart.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's notation or a tab of it somewhere on the web.

Bermuda

Great song. Alice's greatest hits CD is amongst my 90+ hours of music on my hard drive. Just played it now...Never really payed attention to it until your post. Nice intro! No idea who the drummer was. The song's what, 35 years old and I still don't know...

Great song. Alice's greatest hits CD is amongst my 90+ hours of music on my hard drive. Just played it now...Never really payed attention to it until your post. Nice intro! No idea who the drummer was. The song's what, 35 years old and I still don't know...

there's an article on the web about the studio dude who played drums on it. not Alice's drummer. also there was forum discussion from a member who saw Alice live and only now (then) realised why the live drummer sounded nothing like the record.

Back