Best drum rack

I want a rack good for double bass drum.....My set up is 3 mounted toms, 2 floor toms, 2 bass drum snare. Best rack suggestions? Like gibraltar, pearl, or tama or any others?

I really like my Yamaha Hex Rack. It's been discontinued but you can find them used for a good price.

I rarely see anything Hexrack used or for a good price. Please let me know where. I want to add to mine.

I really like my Yamaha Hex Rack. It's been discontinued but you can find them used for a good price.

Wouldn't recommend the hex rack. Since it's discontinued, it'll be increasingly harder to get parts for them as time passes.

I had a Gibraltar road series rack. Never failed me, and Gibraltar offers more parts and possibilities than any other manufacturer I know of. Basically, you can build whatever you can dream up.

I rarely see anything Hexrack used or for a good price. Please let me know where. I want to add to mine.

They show up on ebay still somewhat regularly....there was one on it last week....yamaha is supposed to be coming out with a replacement..that is supposed to be compatible with existing rack...I've got three of hex racks..absolutely love it!..best rack I've ever owned!

Hello,

my choice is Pearl Icon.

If I wanted to mount just three toms I would think about DR-501 or DR-501C.
The price is not too bad and the functionality is great.

Cheers,
Jürgen

Back