My new SJC snare

zerodragunov

Picture061.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Finally came today. Sounds pretty good to me :) 6.5x14 10ply off set white hardware. Flat purple w/ flat white stripe in center.

My kit is black, im looking to get an all white kit though as soon as money allows me too. Im not sure what company im going to go with for the kit. Yeh i like the colour a lot. I was going for a really happy pop punk toyish look. I thought the purple was going to be a little darker but it looks pretty sick in real life :)

My kit is black, im looking to get an all white kit though as soon as money allows me too. Im not sure what company im going to go with for the kit. Yeh i like the colour a lot. I was going for a really happy pop punk toyish look. I thought the purple was going to be a little darker but it looks pretty sick in real life :)

Get anything powercoated and I guarantee, it'll look toyish.

Congrats on the new snare. What made you chose SJC?

Just a lot of bands that i like seemed to be endorsed by them and i watched a few videos of different snares. Also someone i know uses an acrylic SJC snare. I really like the sound. I have a Black Panther snare too and this one sounds a lot better to me and suits the music i like to play.

That snare looks pretty cool. I like the colour scheme, though I am also not too fond of purple. If it were mine I'd go for orange, preferrably neon orange. But it's not mine.
Nice drum! Enjoy

Back