A Really Important Poll

My vote is for Kim Kardashian. If she picked up the drums, that's it, my head would explode.

Please. Kim would need two thrones. What in the world was Bruce Jenner thinking. That family is pathetic.

I'll choose one of them if you guys decide whether Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp is more desirable to you :p

See, Depp would be a lot easier to throw a wig on and pretend he's a woman; and as we all know, it's not gay if you're pretending he's a woman, so that loophole would come in handy in order to preserve your heterosexuality within the scope of this weird question.

C'mon, who didn't dream of a little cutie like Jeannie calling you "Master" ?

I always thought Tony was nuts for not wanting her the first few years of the show. I remember one episode where he was out on a date with a pretty woman but nowhere near as smokin' as Jeannie. Even at age 11, I thought "What is he doing with this one when he's got Jeannie at home waiting for him?".

See, Depp would be a lot easier to throw a wig on and pretend he's a woman; and as we all know, it's not gay if you're pretending he's a woman, so that loophole would come in handy in order to preserve your heterosexuality within the scope of this weird question.

Well played, Doc - I have no sane response to that one :)

C'mon, who didn't dream of a little cutie like Jeannie calling you "Master" ?

I always thought Tony was nuts for not wanting her the first few years of the show. I remember one episode where he was out on a date with a pretty woman but nowhere near as smokin' as Jeannie. Even at age 11, I thought "What is he doing with this one when he's got Jeannie at home waiting for him?".

I remember thinking the same thing!

I wonder how much of that came from fear of censorship on the part of the writers? They were treading on pretty new territory for 1960's network TV.

I'll choose one of them if you guys decide whether Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp is more desirable to you :p

Why choose? You guys think much too inside the box. I say both....variety is the spice of life, you know :)

Please. Kim would need two thrones. What in the world was Bruce Jenner thinking. That family is pathetic.

Amen, brother.

Back to the OP's question, I gotta give Elizabeth Montgomery some love. I've always thought she was a beautiful woman. Sigh...born too late.

Did he play Ginger or Mary Ann?
See, Depp would be a lot easier to throw a wig on and pretend he's a woman
Well, I'd still love to hear your "insane" response! lol
The really insane one was the idea of Barbara Eden putting on a beard and pretending to be a man. Redikulusss!!

Insanity? confusion? or plain reality?
...​

Attachments

• Genders.jpg
    Genders.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 243
Ok Battlestar Galactica fans.......Starbuck.....Number Six......Boomer or....Number Three

Got to love the Kiwi accent and former Zena of Lucy Lawless

Boomer is super pretty,but mostly bones.

I got to go with Starbuck.She can kick butt and frack your brains out....just sayin'.:)

Steve B

Damn.... Liz has a very seriously epic beard there. So full, so beautiful. A squirrel could live in that. How could you resist, Pol?

Damn.... Liz has a very seriously epic beard there. So full, so beautiful. A squirrel could live in that. How could you resist, Pol?

I have to admit I'm impressed - she scrubs up better as a fella than I would have thought. No one would be able to tell the difference!

But Henri, what you have done to Benny borders on blasphemous ... *sob!*

Steve, I don't think you were Xena's target audience :)

Larry, you must have seen Interview with a Vampire (great movie)

I don't know about hot, but Emmanuelle Caplette is soooooo fun to watch playing Sting and Toto stuff... and she does justice to Vinny's work on the Sting stuff. (I know, no one's like Vinnie, but I like Caplette's accent much better.)

http://youtu.be/N3fTeZQF9MY

Interesting that this thread came to life again. I just watched back-to-back episodes of "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie" last night.

I still can't decide!! They're both lovely ladies.

Back