My Premier Signia Marquis Kit

TwistedZ

I recently replaced my Yamaha Stage Customs with a set of Premier Signia Marquis. I thought I would share a couple of pics. Kit is 22x18, 12x9 and 16x13 enjoy!!

P1020162.jpg

P1020160.jpg

P1020173.jpg

P1020170.jpg

Those were killer drums and still are. I bought a set of XPK's back in 1991 and the store had those and Projectors. My XPK's paled in comparison. Nice pick.

Those were killer drums and still are. I bought a set of XPK's back in 1991 and the store had those and Projectors. My XPK's paled in comparison. Nice pick.

Thanks, I am really enjoying them. They sound amazing, one very happy drummer here.

Nice kit man. I'm a sonor guy but i've always liked premier since i heard nickos kit on rock in rio.

Wow ! Those drums are absolutely spectacular buddy! Nice choice.

I have almost the matching snare drum I think. I picked it up at a local drum shop and I love it - really solid and sounds great - like a snare drum should.

Want-a-buy the snare (just kidding)..........

Check it out...............

Attachments

• PREMIER SIGNIA MARQUIS with my Gretsch kit.JPG
    PREMIER SIGNIA MARQUIS with my Gretsch kit.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 4,860
Thanks for the complements guys. I spent some time yesterday and got the kit re-headed and tuned. All I can say is this kit sounds amazing.

KONA - That snare looks beautiful, I bet it sounds that way too. I am keeping my eye out for a matching snare and a 14" tom.

Back