Live BPM and Metronome App Together

rebonn

Does an app like this exists? I have a good metronome app with stage mode that you can create set lists and tempos for songs. I was wondering about one that would also keep track of the tempo like Live BPM.

Does an app like this exists? I have a good metronome app with stage mode that you can create set lists and tempos for songs. I was wondering about one that would also keep track of the tempo like Live BPM.

I've wanted this as well. LiveBPM is a great app on its own, but it would be great to have an iPad app with a section at the top showing LiveBPM, a metronome showing what the time should be, and a lyric/chart cheatsheet at the bottom so you can keep track of the song.

I have Pro Metronome which is great for set lists and starting the songs at the correct tempo. I have it where it shuts of after a couple measures. It would be great if after the metronome stopped, it would go into monitor mode like Live BPM. Looks like I'll need two separate apps on two separate devices.

i use Live BMP on my iPhone and then run ForScore with it's Metronome widget turned on (flash to screen, sometimes click sound & flash) so that i have tempos as i kick off tunes with my PDF charts. i ALSO would love to have liveBPM in a window on the iPad, but the version out there just opens the app in full screen. i am also eventually going to get TempoRef to replace liveBMP (i want better accuracy): http://beatbug.biz/temporef.htm

14488160_244236016025924_7308380839807549440_n.jpg

Rebonn - how do get Pro Metronome to shut off after a couple of bars? I have the same setup, but have been unable to get it to shutoff after the countoff, so I just try to ignore Pro Metronome and focus on LiveBPM.

That may be a feature on the paid version if you can't find it. It's like a dollar. It's at the bottom of the app interface. I also plug a Peterson Body Beat Pulse into the headphone jack to where I don't have to look at it or watch it.

Back