Impulse Buy of the day

Evilbagua

Silver Member
14x5 DW copper snare. I snagged this for 399 new. I don't know why but my favorite local drum shop is selling them as "USED", but I saw it opened from the box new. They still have 2 left if anyone wants one. It has the new mag throw off. I hate to say it, but it sounds so good. I had a 14x5.5 bronze snare and was meh about it and sold it after a few months. This blows it away.

Here is the link.
http://rainbowguitars.com/drums/dw/...ome-hardware-and-mag-throw-off/DRVP0514SVC/US

Attachments

• impulse dw.JPG
    impulse dw.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 449
My girlfriend is really into copper and metal handcuffs, but that another story, lol. Anyway, one of our local Five Star shops have that model in stock and when she plays it, it sounds fantastic. I believe you could have made a much worse purchase for an impulse buy, I certainly have.

Have fun with it.
Dennis

My girlfriend is really into copper and metal handcuffs, but that another story, lol. Anyway, one of our local Five Star shops have that model in stock and when she plays it, it sounds fantastic. I believe you could have made a much worse purchase for an impulse buy, I certainly have.

Have fun with it.
Dennis

Ah, crazy-in-a-good-way girls and drums. What else is there to live for? Nice pickup.

Back