Saw Sean Reinert Last Night!

hateplow

Silver Member
I finally got to see Cynic last night in Boston with Devin Townsend (AWESOME) and BTBAM.
Sean absolutely killed it. What an amazing musician. His playing is probably the best I've ever seen. He was SHREADING what appeared to be a Golden Madrone SQ2 Kit. I was surprised to see that someone of Reinert's mind-blowing talent was setting up and breaking down his own gear.
Anyway, If you haven't seen him play, you really should.
Devin Townsend is also an amazing showman, who plays with a solid group of musicians - including a dude on this forum, I think. If you read this, solid playing last night, man.

awesome man
how was blake from btbam? he's pretty damn good too

He was awesome, too. Very solid and spot on. The crowd really responded to btbam. He was playing what appeared to be a Superstar Hyperdrive kit.

He was awesome, too. Very solid and spot on. The crowd really responded to btbam. He was playing what appeared to be a Superstar Hyperdrive kit.

what songs did they play? stuff from the new album? or u have no idea? (btbam)

what songs did they play? stuff from the new album? or u have no idea? (btbam)

While I'm not real familiar with them, they played some stuff from the 1st album and a bunch of new stuff.
They played the 2 I'm familiar with: Mordecai and the Selksies (?) song there...

Back