Tama iorn cobra jr vs Pearl P122TW vs DW400

um... the DW400 isn't a comparision to the full IC. It's not that hot of a pedal. The Gibraltar OTOH, are directly comparable to the full IC.

The IC has some better features, but I am considering the price range as well.

I know. i wasn't saying iron cobras were the same as the dw 4000s.

i read alot of dw700 reviews and they werent that great, the pearl122tw and Gibraltar avenger2 were the best

Last edited:
okk i love gibraltar till the end in my opion its the best hardware money can buy (tama coming in 2nd) anyways i love gibraltar EXEPT FOR THERE PEDALS...there pedals arentt very good i ighly disrecomend any gib pedal and reacomend the iron cobra for about 50 bucks more you can get the regualr iron cobra instead of jr id recomend that but jrs are still good ive played my gib,, a dw 700 a deamon drive and a iron cobra and the iron cobra was the best the demon drive was a kickass peadl too but not in your price range....or anybodys for that matter but id go with the ic all the way

There's so many posts like this it is worth searching through some responses. At this price the pedals tend to be very well made and so you seriously can just go for the pedal that feels/looks right to you. They have so much adjustment that any one of them will give you a fantastic pedal.

Davo

Back