DW Drop-Lock Hi-hat Clutch

ikes

i'm looking into getting this for my hats, but i'm wondering if it will fit my rod.
i have an old tama hi hat stand......i was just wondering if there is a standard size of rods, and if it is too small, would it still fit?

thanks

micah

Rods do come in different sizes, but all the clutches I've seen have a center hole that's plenty large enough to fit over different ones.

thanks......i've seen my rod, and a dw rod, and mines looks smaller, so i hope it will fit.

thanks
micah

Tama rods are a bit smaller, I got the Pearl drop clutch because it clamps on the rod without marring it up. and it works better than the others offered, IMO

Tama rods are a bit smaller, I got the Pearl drop clutch because it clamps on the rod without marring it up. and it works better than the others offered, IMO

but do you think the dw will work with my tama rod????

thanks
Micah

it should work fine, I had a Gibraltar drop clutch before the Pearl and it worked fine on my tama, when comparing the Gibraltar and DW they look identical except for the handle.

it should work fine, I had a Gibraltar drop clutch before the Pearl and it worked fine on my tama, when comparing the Gibraltar and DW they look identical except for the handle.

k thanks....im gonna get it

thanks

Back