Amazing Street Drummer in France

What's the problem? Can't he afford a real drumkit?
And why should we share that video? What benefit does that bring, and to whom?

Sorry, don't share it then... It's just i'm drummer and video maker and i like when my work is see by somebody. Not my family only... It's not for the benefit or for "glory"...

And for his drumkit, I don't really understand... He's a street artist and why he could not play an instrument like that ? The point is not to compare real drumkit and several bucket.

( By the way, i'm french, sorry for my bad knowlegde in english. )

Hey, I liked it.

As drummers, how many of us don't spend time pounding out polyrhythmic beats on a variety of inanimate objects?

I use the steering wheel in my truck for a lot more than just driving!

Last edited:
Pretty good street drummer !

I think he should build a better drum set out of junk. Something that would allow him to use his feet.

Oh and by the way. I bet he makes more money playing drums than most of us here on this forum. I'm just sayin'...................

The guy has great rhythmically pleasing ideas.

The guy has great rhythmically pleasing ideas.

Ha !

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say...............

( You are as good with words as you are with drum sticks. )

That's a very well shot video. Thanks for sharing. There are many street "drummers" here in the states who use buckets similarly and frequently they are highlighted by video makers. There's no reason to chastize felverh for sharing something he likes. I would rather see more of that than discuss yet another thread on what heads someone should put on their newly acquired kit. Welcome to the forum felverh.

Last edited:

Benefit is we wouldn't have seen him without sharing.

To me another great example of a street drummer. Guy needs no real drumkit to make some great sounds. If he had a real drumkit in the middle of a market it surely wouldn't be as interesting, nor worth filming.

Exactly. It's not the wood, it's not the sticks, it's not the heads and not the brand. It's groove and creativity. Thanks for sharing the fresh air!

why the attitude ?.... just curious

is this not a drummer forum ?

was the vid not enjoyable?

is a drummer not a pleasure to listen to if he is not on a "drum kit" ?

I dig the video , the expressions within it, and the way it was shot

I'll be sharing it with anyone who I think will enjoy it

Don't underestimate the street artist... He plays his own stuff, there is no bar and yet he gets paid. :)

Thank you for the welcome. I admit to you that I was pretty affraid by my first contact in the forum ! haha
I really prefer the congrats about my vid !

MileHighDrummer, I also often saw video of street drummer but that was always one steadi shot take by a smartphone, etc... That why I share my video, which is ( I hope ) more dynamic and in better quality.

Thanks also for your congrats to the drummer, I will send him !

Yeah, he can play alright! Nice ideas & "textures". I liked it. I especially like the filming. Nice movement to the visuals without too much distraction. Loving the rich colours. Nice job!

Thanks keep it simple ! I was really helped by the christmas lights !

And jornthedrummer, he uses differents things for the snare but often several cookies box like these :
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Back