Being a Drummer

HAHA!

The girlfriend perspective is interesting too. I had one who thought she was competing with my drumkit.

How could I possibily prefer to go play with these silly things over spending all my waking moments in the glorious worship of her ???!!! I wonder if she would have thought different if I was a cellist.

Posted to my fb and emailed to anyone I could think of. Best one of these to go around so far!

The girlfriend perspective is interesting too.

One my drum teachers had a situation like in the pic.

He was a full time teacher, gigged every weekend, did regular studio work, etc, actually made his entire living off of drumming. He was engaged. Shortly before the wedding, she said to him "after the wedding, you're going to give up this childish drumming and get a real job, right?"

And that ended that.

One my drum teachers had a situation like in the pic.

He was a full time teacher, gigged every weekend, did regular studio work, etc, actually made his entire living off of drumming. He was engaged. Shortly before the wedding, she said to him "after the wedding, you're going to give up this childish drumming and get a real job, right?"

And that ended that.

I assume the marriage ended, but just to clarify I want to ask of the drumming or marriage ended.

Back