NCAA Championship?

OrangeAgent27

Silver Member
Just curious if we have any fellow drummers here that are watching the Tourney! If so, what are your picks? My Final Four is Duke, Syracuse, Kansas and Pitt. Syracuse and Pitt for the Championship and the "Cuse winning it all.

Last edited:
Final Four:
Uconn
Pittsburg
Ohio State
Kansas

Championship: Ohio State v. Kansas

Ohio State wins

Final Four:
Uconn
Pittsburg
Ohio State
Kansas

Championship: Ohio State v. Kansas

Ohio State wins

Very nice! I pulled OSU at the last second and replaced 'em with Syracuse. I know I'm going to regret it already. I mean, the first 4 games have been bananas enough as it is, I don't know if I can last two weeks.

Very nice! I pulled OSU at the last second and replaced 'em with Syracuse. I know I'm going to regret it already. I mean, the first 4 games have been bananas enough as it is, I don't know if I can last two weeks.

Ya now it looks like Richmonds goin to beat vandy, and I actually called that one!

Princeton almost had a big upset. One thing is for sure - no Duke in the final four!

Princeton almost had a big upset. One thing is for sure - no Duke in the final four!

Every year you see this massive case of northeast urban man love for the Big East, yet the ACC has won 5 out of the last 10 titles /spread out over 3 teams no less/

You never bet against Duke because when you do you usually lose. 11 Big East teams in the tourney was a joke. Louisville just bit the dirt and there will be many, many more...and sooner than later.

Btw, shouldn't this thread be in off topic.

Every year you see this massive case of northeast urban man love for the Big East, yet the ACC has won 5 out of the last 10 titles /spread out over 3 teams no less/

You never bet against Duke because when you do you usually lose. 11 Big East teams in the tourney was a joke. Louisville just bit the dirt and there will be many, many more...and sooner than later.

Btw, shouldn't this thread be in off topic.

Yeah, sorry. If there is a way I can change this threads location let me know!

Anyhow, my bracket is in shambles because I picked wayyyy too many upsets and my love for MSU bit me in the rear. Plus, is SDSU for real? I see them going a ways now.

If my CATS can get past Ohio State tomorrow night I see another National Title coming here to Lexington KY! I'll be watching the game with my lead singer who is from Columbus and a huge Buckeyes fan, should be fun if we dont kill eash other haha. Coach Cal and Brandon Knight are tearing it up! Go Cats!

Damn I'm a little late. I'll do the remaining teams.

I think Kentucky can upset NC. NC has had a fairly easy road while kentucky has had to fight pretty hard. I think if the Carts can bring their game then NC won't be ready.

Kansas will beat VCU no question.

Then we got Kentucky vs. UConn. Another tough one... Wildcats have a had a great playoffs but UConn never fails to disappoint, I'm going with them.

I'm goin with Kansas over Butler too.

So finals are Kansas vs. UConn. Another tough one. I don't like Kansas so I want to say UConn, but Kansas has had a great year, I'm goin with them.

I still can't believe Marquette beat Syracuse, lot of big upsets this year.

Didn't really get to brackets this year, next best thing I guess lol.
I personally wanted the Buckeye's... It's a damn shame. Now I'm rooting for UNC, but Kentucky could beat them so idk.

Hey next year we should have our own DW brackets. Everyone throws in a drumkey or some moongel or something lol.

Back